A well respected engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success.
Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team of technical professionals.
The role is based in Portsmouth and is for an initial 6 month duration.
There is a rate of £42LTD- £50LTD Per Hour on offer for the successful candidate.
Please find the description below:
The Warship Technical Authority combined with the Warship Approving Authority form the Design Authority. This role provides governance and oversight of Engineering decisions that affect Power & Propulsion Systems.
The WTA Electrical Systems Engineer will undertake a defined range of engineering activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements, supplying advice and support to the P&P DTA, Engineering team and other functions, and/or to organise and co-ordinate aspects of engineering activity ensuring defined objectives are achieved whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements. He/she will be responsible for providing electrical systems engineering capability across a broad set of challenges to meet the needs of COM internal projects and the customer programmes.
1. Support to the P&P Systems DTA and electrical team performing additional tasking as directed.
2. Provide evidence that the wholeship design intent is maintained for P&P Systems and transversals.
3. Compile the authoritative evidence to demonstrate that design intent has been achieved and ensure that the design change has been holistically integrated.
4. Support the P&P Systems DTA to ensure that the Safety Case has integrity, is comprehensive, coherent and consistent.
5. Collate evidence to support the management of P&P system margins and ensure transverse engineering impact is recorded and agreed with the WAA.
6. Ensure that appropriate Engineering governance is maintained.
7. Provide oversight of the production of design change guidance.
8. Ensure the embodiment of design change is in accordance with the approved guidance and management of design query resolution.
9. Collate evidence for Naval Authority Certification submissions.
10. Identify and propose opportunities for improvement of Platform design.
11. Respond to technical enquiries.
12. Support the verification of engineering requirements.
13. Monitor the material state for divergence from the design intent.
14. Complete Installation Inspections as required.
15. Assist with Technical Investigations as required to identify RCA.
Electrical Field Engineer on a contract basis to join well know industrial engineering company who have won a large water/utilities project...Apply For This Job
Team Recruit require electrical assembly technicians to work on test systems, aerospace equipment & production machinery in Basingstoke, Hants. Applicants will need...Apply For This Job
M&E Contractor Grant Walker Engineering requires an Electricial Improvers based in London. Grant Walker Engineering specialises in the complete installation of electrical and...Apply For This Job