Are you an immediately available Internal Communications Consultant with strong writing experience, comfortable with senior stakeholders and a background in a large organisation? A highly regarded FTSE 50 company are after someone to help communicate their rewards, pensions and benefits objectives with a view to start ASAP, so do get in touch for further information!
* Implement the pensions and benefits plan in the UK using a range of media.
* Work in partnership with other reward colleagues to ensure all pensions and benefits communications are aligned.
* Act as communications consultant and trusted advisor to the pensions and benefits management team.
* Support BAU as well as ad hoc communication projects to ensure that the needs of your clients are met.
* Manage ad hoc communication requirements for group reward provided capacity allows.
* Communication consulting experience or professional experience, in a large organization.
* Experience in HR or reward communications.
* Engaging writing style and experience working with complex information; summarizing and simplifying this information and making it accessible for a variety of audiences across different media
* Good understanding of new and emerging communication technologies.
* Solid coordination skills, sound attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
This is a contract role looking for someone with an immediate start, so if you have a strong communications background please do get in touch for further details.